I currently live Oconee county with my wife Gloria and I have two grown children, Christina and Zack. I grew up in Athens and graduated from the University of Georgia receiving a BBA in Marketing with a concentration in Real Estate.
While attending the University, I began preparing for my Real Estate career by taking courses specializing in Real Estate Finance and Brokerage and also working as a property manager. Educating the buyer on market conditions, home prices, different subdivisions, as well as financing options is essential. I have over 25 years experience as a full time REALTOR. My business is focused on the Athens and surround counties with the majority of my volume in Oconee county. After graduating UGA, I have gained additional experience in marketing, sales, and finance through work experience as well as by obtaining my Broker’s license and continuing my education through state sponsored Real Estate courses.
Real Estate is a personal service business. Don’t hire a company, hire a person. Expect knowledge and skill from the REALTOR that you hire in the areas of financing, contracts, negotiating, and marketing. Select a REALTOR with a track record of producing results. Buying or selling a home should not be left to chance and is not something that you let a “friend try”. Trust the buying or selling of your home only to a professional. Accept nothing less than excellence. Throughout my real estate career, I have consistently produced in the top 1% of all the active real estate agents in this area. I am currently the #1 RE/MAX agent in Athens as well as #6 in the state of Georgia based on individual production. I am committed as a personal service REALTOR. I work personally with my buyers and sellers with the support of my wife Gloria, as my Office Manager and Mari Turner as my Operations Manager and Licensed Sales Associate.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, land, or investment property, I promise results for you and communication along the way. I look forward to working with you.
BBA in Marketing with a concentration in Real Estate from the
University of Georgia Terry Business School 1989
- Active Member of National Association of Realtors, Athens Area Association of Realtors, Athens MLS and Georgia MLS
- Full Time Associate Broker With Over 25 Years Experience
- Top 20 Agent for RE/MAX of Ga. (Currently Top 6 in 2017)
- Chairman’s Club RE/MAX Award 2015 (Highest award given based on production)
- Circle of Excellence Member 2015 (Closed sales volume 10 million or more).
- 1000’s of transactions Closed in Athens and the Surrounding Areas during the past 25 years.
- Director Athens Board of Realtors 1998
- Athens Board of Realtors MLS President 1997
- Athens Board of Realtors President’s Award 1997
- Variety of Continuing Education Course Work
- Active RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX Associates-Athens Top Agent